Print and Apply Labeling System
IMI’s labeling system dramatically increase label application speed and accuracy, empowering packaging and distribution business to operate more efficiently.
IMI creates cutting-edge labeling solutions for industry-defining businesses.
Using industry-leading blow application, IMI labeling systems are able to apply labels at exponentially higher speeds than standard tamp applicators, while maintaining high precision.
Our universal side and top print and apply labeling system performs at a print speed up to 16 inches per second.
Because the labels are applied with air and not physical contact, our application systems are adaptable to variations in package size and shape.
Universal Labeling System Specifications
- State-of-the-art design
- Universal construction for standardization of spare parts
- Printed circuit board with LEDs for easy visual troubleshooting
- Print speed up to 16 IPS
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer printing
- Photo-Eye controlled label take up
- Quick change pneumatic panel
- Quick change electronic and I/O panel
- Air apply labels to packages
- Easy to remove and replace platen rollers and print head (wear items)
- Low label sensor
- Light indicators for immediate feedback
- Simple and efficient label loading
- Ability to print various fonts, font sizes, and font styles
- Top or side apply configurations
- Compatible with Sato, Zebra, and Datamax print engines
- RFID options with Sato and Zebra print engines
- Print resolution of 203, 305, or 609 dpi
- Ethernet or RS-232 connectivity
- 1 to 6-inch wide label stock
- Steel stand
- Fanfold or Label Stock
Product Line or Custom Design
Our universal labeling system product line is designed to integrate into your existing packaging and distribution operation. We also design and manufacture custom solutions for complex automation systems for post & parcel and food packaging companies.